How to Access Amped Wireless Range Extender Dashboard?
Users who have installed Amped range extenders to fulfill their internet requirements are well aware of the importance of accessing the devices’ dashboard. Be it a firmware update or password change, no process related to the extender can be completed without accessing the Amped wireless range extender dashboard. But, do you know what else can you do after accessing the dashboard of your wireless range extender and how to access it? No? Read on.
Uses of Amped Wireless Range Extender Dashboard
Accessing the dashboard of the Amped range extender is not only about performing setup or updating the firmware. FYI, the dashboard is nothing but the Amped extender setup wizard. Given below are the things that can be done once you access the extender’s setup wizard:
- You can change the SSID of your Amped extender
- A separate guest WiFi network for visitors can be created
- Unwanted devices can be blocked from your WiFi extender’s network
- You can command your extender to stay offline during a specific period of the day
- Network statistics can be viewed
- Advanced features like BoostBand technology can be enabled
- The extender can be set to spread its WiFi signals up to a certain radius
- A new IP address can be assigned to your Amped range extender
- You can manage the system time and logs
So, these were the settings that will be able to help you make the most of the range extender once you reach the Amped wireless range extender dashboard. However, the process of accessing it involves certain steps including the Amped extender login details entree. The next section highlights those steps in detail. However, you can get in touch with our experts in case you are in hurry and need personalized assistance while executing these steps.
Steps to Access Amped Wireless Range Extender Dashboard
1. Connect the Extender to Router
- Insert the power adapters [if available] of your wireless range extender and the main router into working electrical sockets and power them up.
- After that, take the assistance of an Ethernet cable to create a stable connection between both WiFi devices. The cable is supposed to be free of cuts.
2. Load an Internet Browser
- Now, switch on your computer and ensure that it is flaunting the latest OS version.
- Thereafter, launch the internet browser that you find convenient to use.
- The web browser should be updated and junk free.
3. Access setup.ampedwireless.com
- Locate the address bar of the web browser and type setup.ampedwireless.com into it without any errors.
- Press the Enter key to come a step closer to the Amped wireless range extender dashboard.
4. Input the Admin Details
- With the successful assessment of setup.ampedwireless.com, you will see the Amped login page.
- Here, insert the password and username of the extender that you’ve assigned to it after completing the setup process.
- Click Login.
The moment you hit the Login button present on the admin window of your wireless extender, the page will automatically shift to the Amped range extender dashboard. So, wait for nothing and make changes to the extender’s settings according to your wish.
As you can see, the Amped extender setup wizard holds great importance. Therefore, it is necessary to know how to access it. Although you will be able to reach the Amped wireless range extender dashboard using the setup.ampedwireless.com web address, however, if it doesn’t work in your favor, do not hesitate to put the extender’s IP address to use. For your information, the default IP of the extender may vary depending on the model you own. Therefore, refer to the user manual to know about the Amped extender’s IP. Last, but not least, don’t hesitate to contact our support team if you fail to access the extender’s dashboard using the instructions provided in this write-up.