Detailed Guide to Do Amped AC2600 Range Extender Setup
Are you looking for a guide to performing Amped AC2600 range extender setup? If yes, then this is the post you need to check. Here, you will get to know about two different methods to set up your Amped AC2600 extender. So, let’s get started.
Amped AC2600 Range Extender Setup Methods
You can make your Amped AC2600 range extender up and running either using the manual method or with the help of the WPS method. Let’s provide you with a brief description of both methods:
1. Manual Method: You need to access the web-based management utility of the extender while setting it up via the manual method. Additionally, you should have access to an Ethernet cable and computer.
2.WPS Method: This method of performing Amped AC2600 range extender setup involves the pushing of the WPS button. That is why this method is also known as a One-touch setup or Push button configuration.
Now, have a look at the basic preparation for doing Amped AC2600 wireless range extender setup.
Amped AC2600 Range Extender Setup- Basic Preparation
- Unbox your brand new Amped AC2600 wireless extender. Along with the extender unit, you’ll also find a power adapter, 4 detachable antennas, and a setup guide. Make sure you take out the packaged contents carefully so that damages can be avoided.
- Right after unboxing, attach the power adapter and antennas of your Amped wireless extender to their respective ports and consider assigning an appropriate location to your device. By appropriate location, we mean a location near the host router and away from devices emitting electromagnetic radiations, reflexive surfaces, metal objects, or utensils carrying a large amount of water.
- Once you select an optimal location for your Amped AC2600 wireless range extender, consider plugging it into a wall socket. Wait! You cannot pick any random wall socket. The chosen one must be offering adequate electricity so that you can complete the Amped AC2600 range extender setup without any hassle.
After doing all the aforementioned preparations, you’re all set to start the Amped extender setup process. So, without any delay, walk through the next sections and learn the steps to set up your Amped AC2600 extender using the manual and WPS methods.
Amped AC2600 Range Extender Setup- Manual Method
Get access to a network cable and consider connecting it to the Ethernet ports of your Amped AC2600 extender as well as the main router. Keep in mind to create a strong connection.
- Now, pull up your favorite internet browser on your computer. The computer must be virus-free. In the web browser’s address bar, type the Amped AC2600 extender’s default URL and press Enter.
- The Amped AC2600 range extender setup wizard will appear on the computer screen. You will now see a number of instructions. Follow the instructions and apply the changes. Lastly, a window congratulating you on completing Amped AC2600 extender setup will be displayed.
This concludes the section explaining the Amped range extender setup using the manual method. In case you need more help doing Amped setup using the manual method, consider getting in touch with our experts.
Amped AC2600 Range Extender Setup- WPS Method
- Ensure that your Amped AC2600 range extender is placed within the boundary line of wireless signals transmitted by the router. Also, make sure that both devices are receiving a sufficient power supply.
- Now, check all sides of your Amped AC2600 device and find the WPS button. Whenever you find it, press it carefully. Once done, move toward your host router and press the WPS button on it too.
- Within a few moments, the Amped wireless extender setup process will get completed.
This is how you can set up your range extender using the WPS method. Now, feel free to use the internet on multiple devices at a time.
Hopefully, you will be able to complete Amped AC2600 range extender setup using either of the methods discussed in this post. However, after that, you need to customize the settings of your extender to take advantage of its wonderful features.
If you don’t know how to manage your Amped AC2600 extender, you can contact our experts at any hour of the day. You’ll always find them ready to help you.